Monday, December 3, 2007

Saw

In this review of Saw, Roger Ebert didn't seem to like the film very much at all. Ebert claims, "Saw" is an efficiently made thriller, cheerfully gruesome, and finally not quite worth the ordeal it puts us through." Throughout the whole review, he claims that the movie is not as good as it could be and he doesn't seem to like horror films too much. He only gives the movie two stars, which I definitly do not agree with. I think that the movie was very well thought out and pulled viewers in. It made a lot of money in the box office and the creators ended up coming out with Saw 2, 3, and 4. I'm sure there are more on their way. I like this review because he makes many claims that I personaly do not agree with, which will be perfect for my final paper.

No comments: