Sunday, October 28, 2007

Avoid Mistakes!


To some of us it may be our first time taking the role as a screenwriter; therefore I searched the Internet to find tips for screenwriters. From this search I came across this particular website that had an article by Charles Deemer.

You may be wondering who is Charles?

Charles Deemer teaches at Portland State University and he is the author of the electronic screenwriting tutorial, Screenwright: the craft of screenwriting. Since he is a professor I thought it would be interesting to take a look at tip he has for students. With this we look at his article, where he outlines the most serious screenwriting mistakes such as fiction rhetoric, expository dialogue, chit chat, and poor focus. I personally thought this article helps us since it identifies common mistakes of screenwriters. I ask of you to take a look at this article by Charles Deemer to help avoid common mistakes.

No comments: