Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Effective Presentations!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOn the web, I found an interesting link that addresses pretty much all you need to be prepared for when making an oral presentation. From the actual format of your presentation all the way to knowing how to answer questions fired afterwards, this outline has it all. It addresses the four key players to a great proposal: strategy, structure, style, and the supplement aspects of answering questions. One phrase I thought was clever was "Compose for the ear, not for the eye," referring that ultimately your verbal presentation will surpass any visuals. I would definitely check out this link.

Also, I was reading my next psychology chapter in my Kosslyn and Rosenberg textbook and it said that usually we are persuaded by fast talkers than slow talkers. Just something to keep in mind!

No comments: