Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tips on Public Speaking

Ever had your heart beating really fast right before you are about to give a speech. Well I had that experience one too many times. Right before a speech, I get really nervous and my heart is beating faster and faster. And when I do my speech, I ended up reading really fast and not looking at the audience only the paper that I'm reading. Here I found tips that I can help cure my and your fear of public speaking. These tips go for the longer speeches, about 30 minutes. Some examples he said are to know your material, talking more about the stuff you saying about instead of reading it from the paper. And make sure you've got a strong start, and the rest will fall into place. There are more tips from him for you with the link that I provided.



http://www.mezzoblue.com/archives/2006/02/27/speaking_ti/

No comments: