Thursday, September 13, 2007

Im Gonna Git You!

One of my all time favorite movies is I'm Gonna Git You Sucka because of its jokes and somwhat reality in urban culture. Even though it was made to relive the 70's and I really cant relate to it, there are some parts that still go on today that they made comical( Fastest car washer, fastest grand theft auto) and they tried to make i seem less serious. Damon, Keenen Wayons, Issac Hayes and Jim Brown headline this movie that make the audience who ever catch this movie laugh out their seats...

Best Quote: Flyguy (Played by Antonio Fargas) at comedy sketch:My bitch better have my money/Through rain, sleet, or snow/My whore better have my money/Not half, not some, but all my cash/'Cause if she don't,/I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.(imdb.com)

No comments: