Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Movie Worth 200 Cigarettes and a Little Extra

200 Cigarettes is byfar my favorite movie and it is also About.com's Video Pick of the Week film reviewer Rebecca Murray's. Everything you need to know about the movie say it all on the box. From which actors are in it to its hilarious plot. Murray's review is biased just because its her favorite movie, but who cares. It's a romantic-comedy revolving around 15 regular young adults plus a special cameo from the great Elvis Costello hours before New Year's Eve in 1981. It never really got much attention when it first started but to Murray, "... it seems to have developed legs..." I agree with her, I'll be honest her for a second, I didn't know about the movie until my sister introduced it to me a couple years ago. So, I'm thinking great another one of her stupid movies; I was wrong, I loved it! It was funny, cute, and had really good acting from the then young Ben and Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson, and suprisingly Courtney Love. The review was basically a quick recap of the whole movie; not an actual review. The big chunk of the so called review was a summary and just the beginning and two sentences in the end.

No comments: